Certified Network Defender
– The Ultimate Certification for Network Administrators
Certified Network Defender
Looking to take your network security knowledge and skills to the next level? Take a look at our Certified Network Defender (C|ND) course!
The Certified Network Defender certification is a course designed to arm Network Administrators with the knowledge and skills required to protect their networks. Network security is a diverse, complex and ever-changing field. Without proper training on how to to prepare, mitigate and respond to common attack vectors, a network can easily succumb to the likes of ransom-ware as has been seen across the world in companies both big and small.
Building upon basic network administration skills, by taking a deep dive into diverse low-level network security practises and methodologies you will walk away with the knowledge and skills to administer systems with a fresh security-centric outlook. Use these skills to develop your network security practises to ensure that your business remains protected, prepared and resilient in increasingly networked world. This is accomplished through this skills-based, lab intensive course.
- Learn baseline security skills and methodologies relevant to anybody involved in network operations.
- Brush up on networking fundamentals needed to ensure your network is secure.
- Gain a solid understanding of best practise when designing, operating and securing all kinds of networks and devices.
- Develop an understanding of the type of threats faced by organisations across the world
- Obtain a firm understanding of preventative countermeasures and incident response, helping you prepare for the worst.
- Inform your supply chain that you/your organisation have taken steps to ensure that your network is designed and maintained with security at it’s heart
Key Theory/Tools/Techniques Covered
- Networking Fundamentals
- Threats, Vulnerabilities and Attacks
- Controls, Protocols and Devices
- Network Security Policy Design and Implementation
- Physical Security
- Host Security
- Secure Firewall, IDS and VPN Configuration and Management
- Wireless Network defence
- Network Risk and Vulnerabilities Management
- Data backup and recovery
- Network Incident Response, Risk and Vulnerabilities Management
Who is it For?
The Certified Network Defender training course will significantly benefit network administrators, architects, security analysts, or anybody looking to gain a firmer grasp of network security.
Duration: The CND course runs over 5 Days (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM), including a final exam.
Number of Questions: 100
Test Duration: 4 Hours
Test Format: Multiple Choice
Course Outline: CND Course Outline