Looking to transition from IT support roles to a career in cyber security? Take a look at our Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH) course!
Our CEH course will provide you with many of the skills needed to become a certified ethical hacker. You will learn (among many things) an overview of principles involved in cyber security, the 5 stages of hacking, and the skill, methodologies and tools needed to safely and securely test systems. Put theory into practise with iLabs’s range of vulnerable virtual machines and 140 labs which mimic real world scenarios. Examination for this course comes in the form of a multiple choice theory test. Prove your skills to future employers with a globally recognised certification that will help get you in the Cyber door and start your exciting new career today.
- Learn baseline skills to test you and your organisation’s IT security
- Gain a solid understanding of the vast IT security terminologies and methodologies
- Develop an understanding of the mindset of cyber attackers and the techniques they employ
- Obtain a firm understanding of preventative countermeasures and incident response, helping you prepare for the worst.
- Discover and understand a vast range of ethical hacking tools
- Inform your supply chain that you/your organisation are certified to a minimum standard of cyber knowledge
- Baseline Understanding of the 5 Stages of Hacking –
- Reconnaissance – Footprinting and Scanning
- Enumeration – Discovering vulnerabilities
- Gaining Access – Exploiting Systems
- Maintaining Access –
- Covering Tracks – Anti-Forensics/Cleaning up
The Certified Ethical Hacking training course will significantly benefit security officers, auditors, security professionals, site administrators, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of their network infrastructure.