Learn best practise on Learn best practise on how to handle and respond to cyber-attacks and security incidents! Use skills developed on the course to develop processes to reduce loss of data, business integrity and resilience and reputation in the event of a cyber attack.
Certified Incident Handler (E|CIH)
Looking to prepare your organisation against the increasing threat of cyber attacks? Take a look at our Certified Incident Handler (C|IR) course!
Our Certified Incident Handler certification is a course designed to teach best practise for incident response, needed to protect your organisation and clients in the event of a cyber-attack incident through planning, triage, forensic analysis and recovery. In an increasingly digitally interconnected world, the risk of attack via the internet has increased. A cyber-attack can lead to data and reputation loss, and in many cases where proper practise is not followed can be unrecoverable.
Cyber-attacks against organisations are increasingly becoming a matter of “when” rather than “if”. As has been seen in many high profile cases in recent years, the ability for an organisation to respond to a cyber attack quickly and effectively can be the difference between whether or not the company will need to shut up shop. With the skills and knowledge taught throughout this count you will learn to plan, implement and respond to any incident. Improve your business resilience today and avoid being a victim of Cyber Crime with E|CIH.
- Learn best practise on how to handle and respond to cyber-attacks and security incidents
- Use skills developed on the course to develop processes to reduce loss of data, business integrity and resilience and reputation in the event of a cyber attack
- For individuals – boost employability with certification of your knowledge and skills
- For businesses – advertise to your supply chain that your organisation is prepared to defend and respond to cyber attacks that may affect their data.
Key Theory/Tools/Techniques Covered
- Recording & Assignment
- Evidence Gathering & Forensic Analysis
- Post-Incident Activities