Looking to take your network security knowledge and skills to the next level? Take a look at our Certified Network Defender (C|ND) course! The Certified Network Defender certification is a course designed to arm Network Administrators with the knowledge and skills required to protect their networks. Network security is a diverse, complex and ever-changing field.
Building upon basic network administration skills, by taking a deep dive into diverse low-level network security practises and methodologies you will walk away with the knowledge and skills to administer systems with a fresh security-centric outlook.
- Learn baseline security skills and methodologies relevant to anybody involved in network operations.
- Brush up on networking fundamentals needed to ensure your network is secure.
- Gain a solid understanding of best practise when designing, operating and securing all kinds of networks and devices.
- Develop an understanding of the type of threats faced by organisations across the world
- Obtain a firm understanding of preventative countermeasures and incident response, helping you prepare for the worst.
- Inform your supply chain that you/your organisation have taken steps to ensure that your network is designed and maintained with security at it’s heart
Key Theory/Tools/Techniques Covered
- Networking Fundamentals
- Threats, Vulnerabilities and Attacks
- Controls, Protocols and Devices
- Network Security Policy Design and Implementation
- Physical Security
- Host Security
- Secure Firewall, IDS and VPN Configuration and Management
- Wireless Network defence
- Network Risk and Vulnerabilities Management
- Data backup and recovery
- Network Incident Response, Risk and Vulnerabilities Management
Who is it For?
The Certified Network Defender training course will significantly benefit network administrators, architects, security analysts, or anybody looking to gain a firmer grasp of network security.