Already a cyber professional? Take the next step in your certification with our Certified Security Analyst (E|CSA) course!
The course provides a fully hands on program designed to hone your skills and knowledge learned from the Certified Ethical Hacker course (or similar) to take the next step in your career. Designed specifically for those looking to specialise in penetration testing, this course will focus more on the exact methodologies required to conduct a penetration test. Using a range of preconfigured vulnerable virtual machines via iLabs, accessible from anywhere on the internet, and onsite training with our instructor Cary Hendricks (over 20 years of industry experience) you can get your hands dirty testing vulnerabilities, exploits, tools and scripts to prepare you for real world pentest scenarios. Included in this price are both the theory and practical exam and 6 months of iLabs. Prove your skills to future employers with a globally recognised certification with Certified Security Analyst.
- Learn advanced attack/defensive IT security skills
- Discover how to successfully implement penetration testing methodologies and techniques
- Provides strong report writing guidance for those aiming for careers in pentesting
- Online course
- Digital course ware provided.
Key Theory/Tools/Techniques Covered
- Social Engineering Testing
- External / Internal Pentesting
- Perimeter Devices Testing
- Web App Pentesting
- Database Pentesting
- Wireless Pentesting
- Cloud Pentesting
- OSINT Skills
- Report Writing